Dental Clinic Open For Select Services
Mar 30, 2020
During this uncertain time due to COVID-19, our Dental Clinic is open to select services to assist you in this time of need. We will see any dental patients experiencing pain, swelling, or suspected infection. This includes…
- Current patient exams to diagnose, prevent, and relieve pain
- New patient exams to diagnose, prevent, and relieve pain
- Necessary root canals if needed to relieve pain
- Exams and cleanings on children
- Delivery of crowns, complete dentures and partial dentures for cases started before the COVID-19 outbreak
No new crown or denture cases will be started until after the COVID-19 situation is under control. If you are diagnosed as needing scaling and root planing (deep cleaning), this will not be scheduled until after the COVID-19 situation passes as well.
Call Us Today
If you have any questions or are unsure if your need is something we can see during this time of crisis, please call our dental clinic at 316-719-4520. We can screen you over the phone, answer any questions, and better asses if the service you need should be treated at this time. If we are not your regular dentist but your regular dentist has closed due to COVID-19 and you need treatment now…CALL US. If you have gone to the ER and were instructed to seek a dentist…CALL US. If you are in pain, experiencing swelling, or suspect infection…CALL US. We are here for your dental needs.
Call our Dental Clinic now to be screened over the phone and make a plan for your dental needs!