We offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
- Annual Wellness Visits (all ages)
- Hep C testing and treatment
- Health Screenings
- HIV Medicine
- LBGTQ Health
- Chronic Care Management (Medical Care for long- term illnesses)
- Acute Care (medical care for short term illnesses)
Women’s Health & Wellness
- OB/GYN Care
- Family Planning
- Early Detection Works (EDW) Provider – Free Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- KAN Be Healthy Exams
- School Physicals
- Well-Child Checks and Immunizations
- Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease
- Medication Management Integrated Care Services
- Department of Child and Family Services Assistance
- Strengthening Families Program – Court-Approved
- Project Access – Specialty Care for Uninsured
- Hepatitis C Treatment
Since 2017, the HealthCore Clinic has provided health promotion group activities for the refugee community to educate newcomers on how to navigate the healthcare system and address issues associated with transitioning to the United States.
If you are sick and need to be seen as soon as possible, we may be able to schedule you for a short, same-day appointment. We will address your immediate concern, and then schedule a later appointment to follow up.