We offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
- Annual Wellness Visits (all ages)
- Hep C testing and treatment
- Health Screenings
- HIV Medicine
- LBGTQ Health
- Chronic Care Management (Medical Care for long- term illnesses)
- Acute Care (medical care for short term illnesses)
Women’s Health & Prenatal Care
Women’s Health & Wellness
- OB/GYN Care
- Family Planning
- Early Detection Works (EDW) Provider – Free Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program
HealthCore Clinic has a diverse women’s health team including OB/GYN Care, Family Medicine providers, Wesley Family Medicine residents, and a Certified Nurse Midwife. We offer comprehensive checkups throughout your pregnancy to help keep you and your future baby healthy.
Starting prenatal care early in the first trimester can help give your baby the best start to a healthy future. In addition to our experienced and caring nursing staff, some of the services we offer as part of our prenatal care include:
- In-House Ultrasound Available
- Discounted Fees for Self-Pay
- Insurance Application Assistance
- Routine Behavioral Health Consultations
- Baby Talk Education Classes
- Newborn Care
We offer Baby Talk and Healthy Babies classes, in partnership with March of Dimes, Sedgwick County Health Department, and KU School of Medicine – Wichita Department of Pediatrics. Baby Talk Education classes have prizes for attendees such as supplies and clothing for babies.
HealthCore Clinic provides a wide range of pediatric care for children of all ages. Our integrated approach to care looks at the overall health of your child — including medical, dental, behavioral, and more. Our team-based approach to family-centered pediatric care is designed with you and your child in mind. We use responsive preventative services, including research-based initiatives, that give your child access to premier medical services.
- Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease
- Medication Management Integrated Care Services
- Department of Child and Family Services Assistance
- Strengthening Families Program – Court-Approved
- Project Access – Specialty Care for Uninsured
- Hepatitis C Treatment
Since 2017, the HealthCore Clinic has provided health promotion group activities for the refugee community to educate newcomers on how to navigate the healthcare system and address issues associated with transitioning to the United States.
If you are sick and need to be seen as soon as possible, we may be able to schedule you for a short, same-day appointment. We will address your immediate concern, and then schedule a later appointment to follow up.