We offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
- Annual Wellness Visits (all ages)
- Hep C testing and treatment
- Health Screenings
- HIV Medicine
- LBGTQ Health
- Chronic Care Management (Medical Care for long- term illnesses)
- Acute Care (medical care for short term illnesses)
Women’s Health & Wellness
- OB/GYN Care
- Family Planning
- Early Detection Works (EDW) Provider – Free Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program
HealthCore Clinic provides a wide range of pediatric care for children of all ages. Our integrated approach to care looks at the overall health of your child — including medical, dental, behavioral and more. Our team-based approach to family-centered pediatric care is designed with you and your child in mind. We use responsive preventative services, including research-based initiatives, that give your child access to premier medical services.
- General Pediatrics
- KAN Be Healthy Exams
- Well-Child Checks
- School Physicals
- Camp Physicals
- Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease
- Medication Management Integrated Care Services
- Department of Child and Family Services Assistance
- Strengthening Families Program – Court-Approved
- Project Access – Specialty Care for Uninsured
- Hepatitis C Treatment
Since 2017, the HealthCore Clinic has provided health promotion group activities for the refugee community to educate newcomers on how to navigate the healthcare system and address issues associated with transitioning to the United States.
If you are sick and need to be seen as soon as possible, we may be able to schedule you for a short, same-day appointment. We will address your immediate concern, and then schedule a later appointment to follow up.