A Message To All Patients Regarding COVID-19
Apr 03, 2020
Temporary Clinic Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Temporary Pharmacy Hours
Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 1 PM
These hours are subject to change and will be kept current with any updates here on our website.
Changes We Are Making In Response To COVID-19
As a health care organization, HealthCore Clinic has an obligation to our family, friends and neighbors to remain calm and yet vigilant to protect the overall health and safety of our community. The ever-changing dynamics with regards to COVID-19 (i.e., Coronavirus) is requiring a tremendous amount of flexibility from everyone. Likewise, we anticipate that HealthCore Clinic’s response will continue to evolve as well, we would like to thank you in advance for your patience and continued support as we respond to this situation.
We have taken steps to increase safety at our clinic including performing risk assessments by phone, increased preventative action, and increased cleaning and sterilization of the facility as outlined by the CDC.
- If you are experiencing symptoms that include fever, cough, shortness of breath we ask that you speak to a team member by phone for assessment and further instruction (316-691-0249). Due to increased call volume, we are currently experiencing longer than normal wait times. We appreciate your patience and adherence to our guidelines to call ahead if you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed above.
- We ask that you limit the number of guests accompanying you to your appointments.
- Our pharmacy is open and will continue to fill your prescriptions and answer questions you have about medications. If you have a question for your pharmacist that does not require you to come in, please call the pharmacy at 316-768-5922.
During this time, we encourage you to follow recommendations from the CDC and KDHE to take steps to protect yourself and others. The best thing that we can do right now is to remind our family, friends and neighbors to:
- Avoid close contact – Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Stay home when you are sick – If possible, stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. This will help prevent spreading your illness to others.
- Cover your mouth and nose – Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick. Flu and other serious respiratory illnesses, like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), whooping cough, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), are spread by cough, sneezing, or unclean hands.
- Clean your hands – Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub. https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth – Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and vigilance in doing your part. We are stronger together and look forward to serving you. Thank you.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) http://www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus/index.htm
Useful Tools In Different Languages
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet (English)
- How To Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 (English)
- If You Are Sick With COVID-19 (English)
- Family Action Plan Toolkit (English)
COVID-19 (anteriormente conocido como el “nuevo coronavirus”) es una nueva cepa del virus que se está propagando de persona a persona. Actualmente se encuentra en los Estados Unidos y muchos otros países, después de originarse en China.
- How To Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 (Spanish)
- If You Are Sick With COVID-19 (Spanish)
- Family Action Plan Toolkit (Spanish)
د دې ناروغۍ د خپریدو مخنیوي کې د مرستې لپاره لاندې اقدامات تعقیب کړئ. که ته کویډ – 19 ناروغي لرې یا شک شتون ولري چې پدې ویروس اخته شوی یې چې د کویډ – 19 لامل کیږي، نو په خپل کور او ټولنه کې خلکو ته
ናይናይ COVID-19 ሕማምሕማም ምስምስ እትሓሙ፡እትሓሙ፡ ወይድማወይድማ በቲበቲ COVID-19 ዘሕምምዘሕምም ቫይረስቫይረስ ተጠቒዐተጠቒዐ ኢልኩምኢልኩም ምስምስ እትጥርጥሩ፡እትጥርጥሩ፡ እቲእቲ ሕማምሕማም ንኣብንኣብ ቤትኩምቤትኩም ይኹንይኹን ኣብኣብ ማሕበረሰብኩምማሕበረሰብኩም ዝርከቡዝርከቡ ሰባትሰባት ከይመሓላለፍከይመሓላለፍ ምእንቲ፡ምእንቲ፡ ነዞምነዞም ዝስዕቡዝስዕቡ ስጉትታትስጉትታት ክትክተሉክትክተሉ ይግባእ።ይግባእ።
Ikiwa una ugonjwa wa COVID-19 au ukishuku kuwa umeambukizwa virusi vinavyosababisha COVID-19, fuata hatua zifuatazo ili kusaidia kuzuia ugonjwa huo usisambae kwa watu walio nyumbani kwako na katika jamii.
- How To Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 (Swahili)
- If You Are Sick With COVID-19 (Swahili)
- Proper Handwashing (Swahili)
Haddii aad qabto COVID-19 ama aad ka shakisan tahay inaad qaadday fayraska keena COVID-19, raac tilmaamaha hoose si aad gacan uga gaysato kahortagga cudurka inuu ku faafo dadka gurigaaga jooga ama bulshada.
Karaba intoki ukoresheje isabune n’amazi mu masegonda 20-30. Niba intoki zanduye, karaba intoki ukoresheje isabune n’amazi, udakoresheje imiti isukura intoki, mu masegonda 40-60. Koresha imiti isukura intoki cyangwa amazi arimo kolore, igihe isabune n’amazi bidahari.