COVID-19 Vaccine Event This Friday For ANYONE In Phase 2
If you or a loved one are in Phase 2 of the Kansas Vaccination Plan and have not received your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, please sign up to get your COVID-19 vaccine this Friday. Please sign up ASAP to reserve your time this Friday (3/19) to receive your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Friday’s vaccine event at the Boys and Girls Club is full. Please follow us on social media for information about our next vaccination event. You can also sign up to be notified of future events or scheduling opportunities on our COVID-19 Vaccine Resource page by clicking “Keep Me Informed.”
Where Is The Vaccine Event?
Friday’s vaccine event will be at the Boys & Girls Club, located at 2400 N Opportunity Dr, Wichita, KS 67219. There will be road signs indicating where to park and members of the HealthCore team helping direct traffic.
Who Is Eligible?
We are accepting everyone that qualifies in Phase 2 of the Kansas Vaccination Plan. You will be required to provide documentation of qualification when completing the registration form.
The State of Kansas has opened up Phase 2 to include more populations. Here is who is currently eligible to get vaccinated:
People Eligible in Phase 2
- Sedgwick County resident age 65 and older
- Critical Workers in Sedgwick County Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Health Care-Associated Workers
- K-12 School Personnel
- Public Safety Agencies
- Licensed Childcare Workers
- Aviation and Supply Chain
- Meat Processing Plants
- Public Ground and Air Transportation
- Licensed Congregate Settings
- USPS Workers
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Higher Education
- Clergy or Religious Officials
- Private Packaging and Postal Delivery
- Grocery Store and Food Services
- Agriculture Workers
- High Contact Retail Sales
- Warehouse and Sales Outlets
If you are eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine in Phase 2 of the Kansas Vaccination Plan, sign up ASAP to get your vaccine this Friday. If there is someone you know who is eligible but will need help with transportation, please lend a helping hand. Together, we can achieve immunity in our community.