TeleHealth Launches At HealthCore Clinic
May 02, 2020
We are proud to announce the roll out a comprehensive TeleHealth program through our patient portal and Healow App. TeleHealth allows us to continue caring for you remotely by using HIPAA compliant communications and video-conferencing tools. This means you can stay at home and still meet with your healthcare team to get the support you need when you cannot come to the clinic.
Your HealthCore Clinic provider can meet with you for a scheduled TeleHealth appointment through your phone, tablet, or smart device using our Healow App. Simply download the app and go through the step-by-step instructions from our tutorial.
We can meet with you for your medical and behavioral needs as well as do select screenings if need be for dental. TeleHealth appointments will be scheduled by our staff and a notification will be sent to you alerting you of this appointment by email and through the Healow app.
Benefits Of TeleHealth
- Follow-up Appointments
- Your HealthCore Clinic primary care provider can follow-up from a previous visit or check to determine whether more direct care is necessary. If medications are needed, we can typically send a prescription directly to your pharmacy.
- Counseling and Education
- Wellness and prevention services that require counseling and education, such as diabetes management can be conducted through HealthCore Clinic’s TeleHealth app.
- Medication Management
- For people with chronic conditions that require prescription medication, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, a routine check-in is often necessary. We can do this via our Healow App so you never have to leave the comfort of your own home.
- Behavioral Health Services
- Mental health services and counseling are needed now more than ever as we deal with these unprecedented times due to COVID-19. Our Behavioral Health Services staff is here for you and looks forward to speaking with you via our app.
- Health Screening
- A virtual doctor visit is a smart way to screen patients with mild symptoms to determine if more hands-on care is needed. We can do this over the phone or through the Healow App.
To learn more about the Healow app and how TeleHealth Appointments will work, please visit our tutorial page to download and set up the Healow app.