Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine This Friday
Sign up to get your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine this Friday, 3/26/21. If you are part of Phases 1 – 4 of the Kansas Vaccine Plan, you are eligible. Click the link below to schedule your appointment.
Where Is The Vaccine Event?
Friday’s vaccine event will be at the Boys & Girls Club, located at 2400 N Opportunity Dr, Wichita, KS 67219. There will be road signs indicating where to park and members of the HealthCore team helping direct traffic. You must schedule an appointment first.
Did you know the COVID-19 vaccine is safe and 100% free? Do you have questions about when it will be your turn, which vaccine to get, and how the vaccines work? Visit our Vaccine Resource Page to learn more.
Who Is Eligible?
We are accepting everyone that qualifies in Phases 1-4 of the Kansas Vaccination Plan. You will be required to provide documentation of qualification when completing the registration form when signing up for this Friday.
- Health Care Associated Workers
- Residents or patients in Longterm care (LTC)
- Senior housing or LTC-supported independent living
- Workers critical to pandemic response
- Public Safety
- Licensed Childcare Facilities
- Anyone living or working in a licensed Congregate Setting
- Aviation Manufacturing Plants
- Meat Processing Plants
- Public Transportation
- USPS + Dept. of Motor Vehicles
- Higher Education
- Clergy or Religious Officials
- Private Packaging + Postal Delivery
- UPS, FedEx
- Grocery Store + Food Services
- Agriculture with high contact with others
- High Contact Retail Sales, Warehouse, Sales Outlets
- People Aged 16-64 with Severe Medical Risks
- Chronic kidney disease
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Sickle cell disease
- Utility Workers
- Logistics Workers
- Water/Wastewater Workers
- Construction Workers
- Finance, Bankers, Brokers, Lenders
- Information Technology (IT)
- Communications Workers
- Apartment Leasing Staff
- DoorDash, UberEats, GrubHub Drivers
- Real Estate Agents
- Government Employees
- People Aged 16-64 with Other Medical Risks
- Cystic fibrosis
- Liver disease
- Immunocompromised state
- Neurologic conditions such as dementia
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Severe obesity
If you are eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine, sign up NOW to get your vaccine this Friday. If there is someone you know who is eligible but will need help with transportation, please lend a helping hand. Together, we can achieve immunity in our community.